Recent days, I got rejections from several famous investment bank. Some I didn’t pass the online exams, some I got phone interviews but I blew them.
I am upset by this fact. However, it is a good time to re-think what I have done, and to prepare for a better chance in the future:
- Make a better resume. I just tried to make the resume beautiful, however, what it contains is much more important than what it looks like.
- Prepare for all the basic (as well as most important!) knowledge. Late is better than never. Star preparing right now.
- Be mature. Mature means you are a grown man, you are the one others can trust with, you are the one others are willing to work with.
- Improve time management skill. There are HUGE amounts of things to do. You can waste time, if you want to regret. Spend your time wisely in building a better yourself.
- Don’t give up. Never lose your mind. Never lose your temper. Never lose your confidence. Believe you are smart enough and start trying again.
- Keep smiling. You are still you! You can lose when you can afford to lose! Keep running! Keep fighting!
If you are also looking for a job right now, I would like to share above thoughts with you, and to wish you a good luck.